Car Maker Sites

Ferrari goes strong with F12.

The Italian fast car maker Ferrari is going strong in this year with its sale and profit in this year 2012. Their latest model F12berlinetta is getting more pre booking at the price of around $1.16m. In the year 2011 the supercar maker had sold nearly 7,195 units' world wide. And in this year they had delivered 3,664 cars to dealers so far in this year.

The powerful F12 replaces the most popular speed car 599 GTB and will be the fastest and most powerful Ferrari. The F 12 comes with a 6.3-litre V12 engine which can develop 740 hp and 690 Nm. Zero to 100 km/h takes only 3.1 seconds, with an additional 5.4 seconds to reach 200 km/h on the way to a top speed of 340 km/h.

Ferrari's other models 458 Italia and the 458 Spider sales too going strong in the sports car sector all over the world.

Ferrari currently sells its cars in 60 countries including USA, Canada, Europe, China, Russia, the Middle East, and South America where its sales counts as 7% within Italy and the rest 93% goes around the world.

Ferrari F12

Ferrari